汪国真《热爱生命》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Loving Life
热爱生命

I don’t want to consider if I’ll be able to succeed.
我不去想是否能够成功
Since I’ve decided to go to a distant place,
既然选择了远方
I’ll try my best to make the trip.
便只顾风雨兼程
I don’t want to consider if I’ll be able to obtain love.
我不去想能否赢得爱情
Since I’m deep in love with roses,
既然钟情于玫瑰
I’ll show my sincerity boldly.
就勇敢地吐露真诚
I don’t want to consider if I’ll meet with the cold wind and rain.
我不去想身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨
Since my destination is the horizon,
既然目标是地平线
I’ll leave a deep impression on the Earth.
留给世界的只能是背影
I don’t want to consider if my future will be smooth or bumpy.
我不去想未来是平坦还是泥泞
If only I love my life,
只要热爱生命
Everything is to be expected.
一切,都在意料中

重点单词
obtainvt. 获得,得到 vi. 通用,流行,存在
impressionn. 印象,效果
destinationn. 目的地,终点,景点
smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
sincerityn. 诚实,真实,诚心诚意

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 汪国真《热爱生命》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏