戴望舒《可知》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Know How
《可知》

I don’t know how the joy of the old days
可知怎的旧时的欢乐
Turns out to be sorrow in recollection.
到回忆都变作悲哀,
It thumps down on my mind
在月暗灯昏时候
In dark night and dim light.
重重地兜上心来,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
For the sorrow and pain of today
为了如今惟有愁和苦,
That can’t be ridden away
朝朝的难遣难排,
I am afraid there would be happiness no more
恐惧以后无欢日,
And I feel the past would never appear any more.
愈觉得旧时难再,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
Yet if you only love me as deeply,
可是只要你能爱我深,
If you only remain as affectionate,
只要你深情不改,
Then the sorrow of today will
这今日的悲哀,
Turn to be the joy of tomorrow.
会变作来朝的欢快!
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!
Otherwise the pain can hardly be soothed
否则悲苦难排解,
Gloom presses down on me
幽暗重重向我来,
And I would be slumbering with grudge,
我将含怨沉沉睡,
On the green moss and grass.
睡在那碧草青苔,
Oh, my Love!
啊,我的欢爱!

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 戴望舒《可知》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏