舒婷《雨别》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Goodbye in the Rain
《雨别》

I really wanted to wrench open the door and rush towards you
我真想甩开车门,向你奔去,
And cry my heart out on your ample shoulders.
在你的肩膀上失声痛哭:
‘I cannot bear it, I really cannot bear it.’
“我忍不住,我真忍不住!”
I really wanted to take your hand,
我真想拉起你的手,
And run away to the freshly cleared sky and open fields,
逃向初晴的天空和田野
Without shrinking or looking back.
不萎缩也不回顾。
I really wanted to gather all my tenderness,
我真想凝聚全部柔情
In my eyes that have no power of speech,
以一个无法申诉的眼神
And make you at last realize.
使你终于醒悟;
I really wanted to, really wanted to,
我真想,真想……
My pain changes to grief,
我的痛苦变为忧伤,
Never-ending in thought, inexpressible in words.
想也想不够,说也说不出。

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 舒婷《雨别》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏