汪国真《感谢磨难》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Thank Hardship
《感谢磨难》

Thank hardship,
感谢磨难
Whose great insight
它有一双慧眼
Helps those who want to succeed to realize their dreams.
帮助想成功的人了却心愿
Hardship has made you staunch,
磨难给予你坚强
Hardship has made you courageous;
磨难给予你勇敢
Hardship has made you steady;
磨难给予你沉着
Hardship has made you outstanding.
磨难给予你不凡
At the bottom of a very high mountain,
在很高很高的山的下面
You are still a child;
你还是个孩子
On the top of a very high mountain,
在很高很高的上面
You are already a dauntless man.
你已是一个顶天立地的男子汉

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 汪国真《感谢磨难》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏