郑玲《与海的谈话》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Conversing with the Sea
《与海的谈话》

Gazing at the great expanse of swirling mists and waves,
我望着烟波浩淼的大海,
I fall on my knees, awed by the sea’s grandeur.
拜倒于它的深沉宏伟,
I ask: O sea
于是我问道:大海啊,
Of all your riches, what do you cherish the most?
在你的一切财富中什么最珍贵?
The sea replies:
大海回答说:
Some say my pearls
有人说是我的珍珠
Which are in truth a mermaid’s tears,
其实那是鲛人的泪。
Some say my color
有人说是我的颜色,
Which is in truth the beauty of the blue skies.
其实那是蓝天的美。
What I cherish most
我所最珍贵的,
Is a drop of water that slips into my bosom
是从那岩石的缝隙里,
From a crack in the rock.
坠入我怀中的一滴水。

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 郑玲《与海的谈话》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏