刘半农《教我如何不想她》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

How Can I Rid My Mind of Her
《教我如何不想她》

Light cloud drift above in the sky,
天上飘着些微云,
over the land wafts a light breeze.
地上吹着些微风。
The light breeze stirs my hair,
啊!微风吹动了我头发,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Moonlight loves the sea,
月光恋爱着海洋,
the sea delights in the moonlight.
海洋恋爱着月光。
On such a silvery night, sweet as honey,
啊!这般蜜也似的银夜,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Fallen blossoms slowly drift across the waters
水面落花慢慢流。
as fish swim in their depths.
水底鱼儿慢慢游。
Swallow, what are you saying?
啊!燕子你说些什么话?
How can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?
Withered trees shake in the cold wind,
枯树在冷风里摇,
while a grass fire burns at dust.
野火在暮色中烧。
Sparse sunset clouds linger in the western sky,
啊!西天还有些儿残霞,
how can I rid my mind of her?
教我如何不想她?

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 刘半农《教我如何不想她》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏