戴望舒《霜花》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Frostwork
霜花
Dai Wangshu
戴望舒
Frostwork in September,
九月的霜花,
Frostwork in October,
十月的霜花,
The dotted daughter of the Fog,
雾的娇女,
Brings the flower to my temples.
开到我鬓边来。
Adoring the autumn leaves,
装点着秋叶,
You prettify the monotonous death.
你装点了单调的死,
Doted daughter of the Fog,
雾的娇女,
Come and pin on me that white flowers of yours.
来替我簪你素艳的花。
Do you still have the pearl-like tears?
你还有珍珠的眼泪吗?
The sun no longer rekindles the dying ashes.
太阳已不复重燃死灰了。
I watch the withering of my hair
我静观我鬓丝的零落,
So I receive the autumn you adorn.
于是我迎来你所装点的秋。

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 戴望舒《霜花》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏