唐亚平《黑色眼泪》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Black Tears
《黑色眼泪》

Who told that child to play ball on the square
是谁家的孩子在广场上玩球
and make my heart leap up and down,
他想激发我的心在大地上弹跳
resounding like a slow drum?
弹跳着发出空扑扑的响声
Sometimes we all need to roll in the dirt
谁都像球一样在地球上滚来滚去
I never knew God made so many people or all these bodies created just one god
我没想到这么多人只创造了一个上帝
but every life rules me like a god
每个人都像上帝一样主宰我
Whose lazy footsteps keep coming around?
是谁懒洋洋地君临又懒洋洋地离去
For a thousand minutes I gaze at the chipped edge of a china bowl
在破瓷碗的边缘我沉思了一千完瞬间
A thousand minutes together make a night
一千个瞬间成为一夜
Black loneliness drips black tears
黑色寂寞流下黑色眼泪
Tilted dusk collapses on me
倾斜的暮色倒向我
I plug my hands into the night
我的双手插入夜
and hold on as if I could fall at my moment
好像我的生命危在旦夕
Why am I nervous about losing my life
对死亡我严阵以待
when I have other things on my mind
我忧虑万分
I need to get rid of first?
我想扔掉的东西还没有扔掉

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 唐亚平《黑色眼泪》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏