汪国真《我不期望回报》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

I Don’t Expect You to Repay Me
《我不期望回报》

For what I’ve done for you,
给予你了
I don’t expect you to repay me.
我便不期望回报
If I asked for what I’d paid,
如果付出就是为了有一天索取
Then, how insignificant I would be.
那么,我将变得多么渺小
If you were the water in the lake,
如果,你是湖水
I would be pleased to be the dike surrounding you.
我乐意是堤岸环绕
If you were a hill or a mountain,
如果,你是山岭
I would be pleased to be the grass adorning you.
我乐意是装点你姿容的青草
A man can’t necessarily make himself a great man.
人,不一定能使自己伟大
But he is sure to be able to make himself a noble man.
但一定可以使自己崇高

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 汪国真《我不期望回报》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏