路羽《蝴蝶梦》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

朗读这篇文章

Dream of ButterfliesLu Yu
《蝴蝶梦》路羽

On an overdue boat I come
乘一艘迟来的小船
With the rosy clouds of the South
带着南方的朝霞
To meet you, Dali of Nanzhao. Nanzhao
赶来会你——南诏的大理
On the rippling clean water and in green mountains
在碧波荡漾的青山绿水中
I am in search of the dream of butterflies.
我在寻找蝴蝶之梦
The legend of the butterfly spring,
蝴蝶泉的传说
And the story about the five golden lilies
五朵金花的故事
Keep haunting my dreams.
常在我的梦中缠绕
The dreamy and poetic wings
梦幻般诗意的翅膀
Bring me to your presence.
带我来到了你的身旁
And I enjoy seeing your beautiful appearance.
看到了你美丽的风采
The meeting today is destined
今日的相聚
In my life
是生命的约定
And it will be an everlasting memory in my mind.
将成为我心中永远的回忆

重点单词
presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
butterflyn. 蝴蝶,蝶状物,蝶泳 vt. (烹饪时把鱼肉等)切开
overdueadj. 过期的,未兑的,迟到的
hauntingadj. 不易忘怀的 动词haunt的现在分词
legendn. 传说,传奇

未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 路羽《蝴蝶梦》 ~ 文学翻译-经典英译-中英双语赏析

赞 (0) 打赏

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏